Six persons, including five of a family, fell ill after inhaling smoke from a fire that broke out at a plastic shop in Dhaka’s Lalbagh area yesterday. They were taken to National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery.
Six persons including five of a family fell ill after inhaling smoke from a fire that broke out at a plastic shop in Dhaka’s Lalbagh area this afternoon.
Seven firefighting units brought the blaze under control around 3:30pm
Another person, who was injured in an explosion due to a leak in the gas pipeline in Narayanganj’s Araihazar on Friday, died at a city hospital early yesterday.
A fourth grader drowned in a pond at Gachbaria Nayapara in Chandanaish upazila of Chattogram yesterday afternoon.
A pregnant woman, who suffered burn injuries due to a fire suspected to be caused by accumulated gas in a house in Narayanganj's Sadar upazila early today, is fighting for her life at a hospital in the capital
A youth was killed after being struck by lightning in Lalmonirhat Sadar upazila