Worker dies from electrocution
A worker died from electrocution while working in a building in the city's Azimpur area yesterday.
The deceased was identified as Salauhddin (28) from Kamrangirchar.
Salahuddin got electrocuted while working with a drill machine at the building at China Building Lane in Lalbagh area around 8:30am, said Alauddin, Salahuddin's cousin.
He was declared dead at Dhaka Medical College Hospital, said inspector Md Bacchu Mia, in-charge of DMCH police outpost.
The body was sent for an autopsy, he said.